Our counselors are Preferred Providers with most major insurance plans, including:
- First Choice
- Optum -- UHC/UBH
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Value Options
- And others
- (We currently DO NOT accept: Medicaid, Medicare, DSHS, Washington Apple Health, or Community Health Plan of Washington)
Some insurance plans also include Out-of-Network benefits as an option if you don't see your plan on this list.
You can give us a call so we can help you determine if counseling may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Or, you can check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or managed care company
Psychotherapy rates are established using "Usual and Customary Charge" guidelines for the geographical area.
Insurance and managed care companies establish "Allowed Amounts" for types of services independent of provider charges and pay based on their established rate for services and the amount or percentage of patient responsibility. Call to review charges for services provided.
Cash, check, Visa and Mastercard accepted for payment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.