COUNSELING FOR YOU & THE ONES YOU LOVE MOST…Our team of experienced counselors is devoted to supporting you and the ones you love through tough times—the kind of support and solutions needed to start feeling better and living life again.
Our therapists bring expertise aimed at resolving a wide range of life's emotional and relational difficulties. In a very comfortable, accepting and supportive atmosphere, our professional counselors provide the assistance needed to get beyond the obstacles you currently face.
Counseling for YOU...
- Overcoming Depression and Anxiety
- Managing Anger Effectively
- Resolving Couples Issues
- Addressing Family Life Concerns
- Learning Effective Parenting Strategies
- Getting Through Grief and Loss
- Overcoming Addictions
- Addressing Work and Career issues
- Managing Stress & Social Anxiety
- Resolving Personal and Relational Conflicts
- Addressing issues for all sexual orientations -- YOU are welcome here
- Facilitating Personal and Spiritual Growth
Help for Your Kids & Teens...
- Managing ADHD, Behavior & Anger Problems
- Addressing Stress, Fears, Phobias & OCD
- Alleviating Depression
- Addressing Risky Behavior & Addictions
- Overcoming Social & School Challenges
- Managing Parents' Separation & Divorce
- Building Self-Esteem & Personal Value
- Handling Adoption & Foster Care Concerns
- Addressing Attachment Issues
- Dealing with Blended Family Issues
- Addressing Autism, Asperger & Down Syndrome
- Coping with Physical Hardships
- Addressing teen sexual orientation issues with acceptance
We provide support and practical feedback to help you effectively address life challenges. With compassion and understanding we help you build on your strengths and learn effective skills to address life's tough issues.
If you're seeking a Christian faith-perspective as a guide in your counseling experience, click here for more information: Christian Counseling
We can help you discover the resources within you to create and enjoy the life and relationships you desire.