Our MCFS Team at our Holiday Party
Therapist Job Description
Mill Creek Family Services, LLC is an established, well-run, group psychotherapy practice in Mill Creek and Everett, Washington. We offer healing and hope and possibilities for adults, youth, couples and families through counseling and educational services that recognize the value, strengths and resources of all we serve. We are seeking experienced mental health providers who demonstrate the heart and skills needed to help our valued clients and who want to be a part of a flourishing team. Mill Creek Family Services helps therapists focus on therapy by taking care of the business side of a clinical practice.
MCFS provides referrals, marketing, full billing and scheduling services, administrative assistants, beautifully furnished office suites and a fun and cohesive team of counselors. This opportunity is ideal for the highly skilled therapist who would like to work in a thriving group practice setting, while enjoying a full-spectrum pay, benefit and professional development package -- without the work, headaches, or financial investment of running a business.
We are currently seeking full time and part time therapists for our Mill Creek location, and part time therapists for our Everett location. Part time work is considered to be a minimum of 15 hrs/week.
We're looking for Licensed Therapists whose availability includes afternoon and evening work --with Saturday availability a plus. We are looking for therapists who can see diverse client populations and presenting issues. Experience working with couples is a plus, as well as experience working with children. Ideal candidates will also have knowledge of cognitive-behavioral treatment models.
Benefits for Licensed Therapists:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for full time staff (20+ client hours per week)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- MCFS matching funds contribution to retirement savings plan
- Reimbursement funds for professional development training Unlimited online C.E.U. package
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Annual longevity bonuses and spa treatments
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (launching Jan.1, 2020)
- All employment taxes processed by MCFS
- Workers Comp & State Unemployment insurance provided
- Monthly automatic bank deposits based on all sessions provided during the previous month--(no need to wait for protracted insurance reimbursement)
- Freedom to choose desired amount of time-off
- Full-service insurance professional credentialing provided
- Full-service insurance billing department provided
- Full-time scheduling department coordinates all Intake appointments
- Dedicated clinical support and group consultations
- Thriving and connected professional team with year-round social events, monthly catered lunches, and professional growth opportunities
MCFS therapists enjoy the freedom to optimize their earnings according to the number of clients they like to serve. Several of our top 2018 earners, with and average of 30+ sessions per week, earned between $78K to over $100K, total package. Therapists seeing from 20 to 30 sessions per week earned over $50K.
Minimum Requirements for Licensed Therapists:
- Master's degree and full professional license in Washington State (including Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker).
- Availability for afternoon/evening work is required. Weekend availability is a plus. Part-time or full-time work available.
- Currently, we are not considering applicants who are an Associate level of license.
- Enrollment on insurance panels is welcomed, but not required.
MCFS employees are free to work at other community counseling agencies in addition to their work at MCFS. However, our MCFS therapists agree to not open or operate other private practice counseling offices during their employment with MCFS.
To apply, please forward a cover letter of interest and resume to [email protected]