Agnes has almost twenty years of experience successfully treating a wide range of behavioral health concerns. She is here to promote your emotional growth and healing as you navigate the most challenging aspects of life. Anges’ calming presence and thoughtful insights provide you the support necessary to achieve your personal goals. She works with adolescents and adults in individual therapy, as well as conducts marital and family therapy. Agnes creates a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere to help you create meaningful and satisfying life experiences.
Agnes uses a variety of therapeutic approaches, including Solution Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness techniques, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Reality Therapy, as well as variety of goal-oriented therapeutic modalities for couples and families. She provides therapy in English and Polish.
Agnes’s areas of interest include:
- adjustment issues
- anxiety disorders
- depressive and bipolar disorders
- personal growth
- Master of Arts, Clinical Professional Psychology, Roosevelt University, Chicago IL
- Two years Post-Master's training in family therapy, Cracow, Poland
- Master of Arts, Psychology, University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland
- Professional License: LH60971241
In her free time, Agnes enjoys nature, hiking, traveling, reading and spending time with her family.