Alyssa is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Chemical Dependency Professional specializing in therapy with teens, couples, families and adults of all ages. In a safe and encouraging environment, her clients identify goals, develop insight, and create lasting change in their lives.
Alyssa’s approach is compassionate, warm and non-judgmental. She is passionate about helping others and supports desired change at a comfortable pace. She values all aspects of your life and experience, as she helps you address difficult thoughts, feelings and relationship dynamics.
Areas of expertise include:
• Depression and Anxiety
• Identity Issues
• Adolescents and Young Adults
• Self-Harm and Suicidality
• Addiction and chemical dependency
• Grief and Loss
Alyssa believes that all people have an innate capacity for growth and positive change. Her ongoing support provides the tools that promote growth and success during some of life's toughest transitions.
- Master of Arts, Community Counseling, Seattle University, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Seattle University, Seattle, WA
- Professional License: LH60702642 CP60820644
Alyssa enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her dog. Her personal interests also include being outdoors, watching movies and cooking.