With years of experience, Ambyr tailors her therapeutic approach based on the unique needs of her clients. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), person-centered therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), solution focused therapy, and narrative therapy.
Areas of Expertise include:
• Grief and Loss
• Stress and Anxiety
• Interpersonal Conflict
• Body Image and Acceptance
• Suicidal Ideation/Harm Reduction
• Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress
• Addiction and 12-step recovery
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Northwest University, Kirkland, WA.
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
- Professional License: LH60692326
Ambyr enjoys spending time with family and friends. She also likes feeding the crows, traveling, and experiencing new adventures.