Everyone has a unique story to tell; one that should be met with unconditional positive regard, curiosity, and hope.
Annelise knows the importance of building a strong therapeutic connection. She’ll hear what you’re going through -- and create a safe space for you to be yourself. In this kind of relationship, greater self-awareness and healing are possible. Annelise enjoys working with young children, adolescents, and adults for individual and family therapy.
Annelise’s areas of interest include:
• Family relationships and communication
• Parenting skills and support
• Behavior modification skills
• Overcoming anxiety and depression
• Adjustment difficulties
• Master of Science, Mental Health Counseling, Walden University. Minneapolis, Minnesota.
• Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Western Washington University. Bellingham, Washington.
• Professional License: LH60757147
Annelise enjoys spending time at home with her young children and appreciating the daily responsibilities of home ownership. She enjoys spending time in her yard, at parks, and being out in the sun.