Jen is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor providing therapy for children, teens, and adults. She can assist you in processing past and present life experiences to create the path you desire. Her therapeutic approach invites you into a safe space to tell your story and create your goals. She welcomes individual and/or family sessions depending on what will be most helpful for you.
Areas of Specialty Include:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Adjustment Related Difficulties
• Oppositional Defiant Disorder and behavioral concerns
• Parenting Skills
• Relational difficulties and family dynamics
Jen uses a variety of therapeutic modalities, including person- centered therapy, CBT, play therapy, behavioral modification, and psychodynamic strategies. Jen approaches all her work through a strength based perspective.
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Professional License: LH61026012
Jen enjoys new adventures, hiking, yoga, music and dance, and spending time with her family and friends.