Some of Lauretta’s specialties include:
• Children, Adolescents and Adults
• Individuals, couples and families
• Life Transitions
• Anger Management
• Attachment issues
• EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
• Expressive Arts Therapy/Sand-tray
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, John F. Kennedy University. Pleasant Hill, California.
- Bachelor of Arts in Performance Theater with a Minor in Psychology, Rocky Mountain College. Billings, Montana.
- Professional License: LH60845974
Lauretta enjoys theater, walks with her St. Bernard’s and spending time with her family.