It’s normal to go through ups and downs in life.
We all have them. But, when stress and feelings of emptiness or loss leave you feeling terrible and distraught, something has got to change. Therapy can help you regain a better sense of self -- and help you to feel better. You do not have to resolve your challenges on your own. At Mill Creek Family Services, we’ll work with you to create a real, practical plan. Our providers help you find direction, relief, and peace. We won’t judge, or simply remain silent and nod — instead, our therapists will listen, understand, and help you plan real-life solutions.
Our providers at Mill Creek Family Services provide support and practical feedback to help you effectively address life challenges. We’ll develop a plan together to help you heal and grow.
Our therapists bring expertise aimed at resolving a wide range of life's emotional and relational difficulties. In a very comfortable, accepting and supportive atmosphere, our professional counselors provide the assistance needed to get beyond the obstacles you currently face, some of which include:
- Overcoming Depression and Anxiety
- Managing Anger Effectively
- Resolving Relational Issues
- Addressing Family Life Concerns
- Getting Through Grief and Loss
- Healing Trauma
- Understanding and Addressing Attachment Issues
- Overcoming Addictions
- Addressing Work and Career issues
- Managing Stress, Panic & Social Anxiety
- Resolving Personal and Relational Conflicts
- Addressing issues for all sexual orientations -- YOU are welcome here
- Facilitating Personal and Spiritual Growth
Give us a call to hear about these and other specialties offered by our team of providers.
We are here to help you to create and enjoy the life and relationships you desire!