Mill Creek Family Services is an established, well-run, group psychotherapy practice in Mill Creek and Everett, Washington. Since 2010, we have provided healing and hope and possibilities for adults, youth, couples and families. Our counseling and therapeutic services honor the value, strengths and resources of all we serve.
MCFS is committed to creating an fostering an excellent work environment and experience for our employees that celebrates the value, strengths and resources of each of our MCFS team members.
Simply, MCFS is a place where we do what we love, at a place we love, with people we love to work with. We are seeking experienced mental health providers who demonstrate the heart and skills needed to help our valued clients and who want to be a part of a flourishing team. Mill Creek Family Services helps therapists focus on therapy by taking care of the business side of a clinical practice.
MCFS provides referrals, marketing, full billing and scheduling services, administrative assistants, beautifully furnished office suites and a fun and cohesive team of counselors. This opportunity is ideal for the highly skilled therapist who would like to work in a thriving group practice setting, while enjoying a full-spectrum pay, benefit and professional development package. This may be for you if you want to avoid the work, headaches, or financial investment of running a business -- or the overwhelm, productivity expectations & bureaucracy of community agency work.
Our Core Values: Connection, Compassion & Contribution
MCFS is committed to the health and safety of our providers, administrative staff, and clients. Because of that, our counselors are currently exclusively providing online video counseling. While this has proven to be convenient and effective, many of our therapists are also looking forward to our return to in-person services in Mill Creek and Everett locations when it is safe to do so.
At MCFS we hold high standards for therapy providers, our leadership team, and administrative professionals. We are very careful about who we invite to become a member of our practice -- and we welcome you to apply to join us.
- Full-time and Part-time Therapists for our Mill Creek and our Everett locations.
Part-time work is typically considered to be a minimum of 15 hrs/week.
We're looking for Licensed Therapists whose availability includes afternoon and evening work --with Saturday availability a plus. We are looking for therapists who can see diverse client populations and presenting issues. Experience working with couples is a plus, as well as experience working with children. Ideal candidates will also have knowledge of cognitive-behavioral treatment models.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for full time staff (20+ client hours per week)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- MCFS matching funds contribution to your retirement savings plan
- Reimbursement funds for professional development training Unlimited online C.E.U. package
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual longevity bonuses and spa treatments
- All employment taxes processed by MCFS
- Workers Comp & State Unemployment insurance provided
- Monthly automatic bank deposits based on all sessions provided during the previous month--(no need to wait for protracted insurance reimbursement)
- Freedom to choose desired amount of time-off
- Full-service insurance professional credentialing provided
- Full-service insurance billing department provided
- Full-time scheduling department coordinates all Intake appointments
- Dedicated clinical support and group consultations
- Thriving and connected professional team with year-round social events, monthly catered lunches, and professional growth opportunities
Minimum Requirements for Licensed Therapists:
• Master's degree and full professional license in Washington State (including Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker).
• Availability for afternoon/evening work is required. Weekend availability is a plus. Part-time or full-time work available.
• Currently, we are may consider applicants who are an Associate level of license.
• Enrollment on insurance panels is welcomed, but not required.
MCFS employees are free to work at other community counseling agencies in addition to their work at MCFS. However, our MCFS therapists agree to not open or operate other private practice counseling offices during their employment with MCFS.
Apply with our Ad on Indeed today!
Mill Creek Family Services offers healing, hope and possibilities for adults, youth, couples and families.
We recognize the value, strengths and resources of all we serve.